The Trakker can be fitted with any type of tipper body for the transport of quarry or mine aggregates. The New Trakker's strengths in this arena are:
- frame in high-yield-strength, high-flexural-strength and high-torsion-strength steel
- mechanical or air suspension requiring no maintenance or greasing
- a wide range of power take-offs with 1 or 2 shafts with pump mounting bracket, capable of meeting all requirements associated with different types of tipper body;
- shortened rear overhangs for minimising bodybuilder modifications and conversion times;
- omega mounting brackets already located on the frame for mounting tipping subframes;
- tipping rear underrun protection
- cab customisation with inspection step and roof grab-handle for load inspection and tarpaulin operations;
- vehicle manoeuvring warning lights; o vehicle reversing audible signal
- lower radiator protection against accidental impacts.
For aggregates transport, Iveco recommends 3- or 4-axle versions: with Cursor 13 engine (up to 440 HP) for heavy-duty applications (available with partial or all-wheel drive).